Today’s lady of the day is Betty Suarez – unlikely fashionista and ultimate fictional bestie. I jumped on the Ugly Betty bandwagon many years after the show was tragically cancelled in 2010, but I’m so glad I did! Betty Suarez is, in a word, my hero. She sees the best in everyone even when they’re the worst (talking to you, Wilhelmina). I feel like if we were friends we would throw the most colorful, happy fiestas together. And I just love how she embraces her crazy, mismatch style and never compromises who she is for anyone. On the show her style is deemed ugly, but in real life we all know she would be featured on style blogs left and right.
1. Flirt Clear Red Frame Glasses – Asos (out of stock)
2. Yellow Bowknot Wool Blend Coat - SheInside $33.06
3. Butterfly Enclosure Wedge in Grey – ModCloth $109.99
4. Zoom Bisou Top in Miami – ModCloth $39.99
5. Tights for Every Occasion in Cobalt - ModCloth $14.99
6. Ponte Pencil Skirt – Mango $39.99
I would wear any of these items separately but I know my girl Betty would happily wear them all together, looking and feeling fabulous. Don’t you just wish she could come out of the TV and be a BFF to all of us? I certainly do.
photo of Betty via Google Images